I am a bit older but there is some real wisdom here in these 21 years!
I’ll really try and refrain from letting things get too existential and philosophical. Enjoy!
- Education goes far beyond the classroom or lecture theatre.
- Educating one’s self is of the utmost importance.
- The accumulation of lots of ‘stuff’ and materialistic paraphernalia can do more harm than good.
- Cooking and food-related knowledge is incredibly important to me.
- You can never do enough reading.
- There’s only so much you can do for people.
- It’s OK not to follow trends A.K.A. It’s OK to think that the Kardashians and ‘Instagram’ makeup are……..not good.
- An Instagram account is often not an accurate portrayal of someone’s life or surroundings; including my own.
- Life is non-linear; life cannot be set out in a planned, methodical way.
- I love studying psychology, psychological concepts and the complexity of our minds.
- I’m very passionately opposed against the implementation of capital punishment.
- I despise the preoccupation with political correctness within my generation.
View original post 138 more words